The course is suitable for SpRs preparing for the part 2 FRCPath examination but is also suitable for clinicians, scientists and biomedical scientists in academia, the NHS, pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies wishing to gain intensive training in haemostasis and thrombosis.
Date: Friday 1 March - Friday 31 May 2024
Venue: Online Course
Haemostasis and thrombosis is rapidly and continually evolving. This course aims to continually give up-to-date training from established clinicians and scientists in the field.
- Up-to-date physiology and pathophysiology of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Comprehensive training in basic and advanced clinical and laboratory practice in haemostasis and thrombosis
- Interactive state of the art lectures from established clinicians and scientists in the field
- FRCPath focused
- Five live sessions including case-based data interpretation
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of all aspects of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand the clinical and laboratory diagnosis of inherited and acquired disorders of haemostasis and thrombosis
- Understand state of the art laboratory testing for diagnosing and monitoring treatment of bleeding or thrombotic disorders
- Understand state of the art treatment strategies for either bleeding or thrombotic disorders