You can register interest in joint membership for 2024 by emailing [email protected].
We are delighted to be able to offer a joint membership in partnership with the European Hematology Association (EHA).
This partnership aims to strengthen haematology at the European level by encouraging collaboration in the area of research, education and patient care.
Joint membership includes all the benefits of EHA's Full Membership and BSH's Full or Full (Reduced) Memberships except the option to publish at a reduced cost in the HemaSphere for £265.37 or £182.68, depending on the BSH membership category.
Who is eligible?
Full BSH Members between 37 and 64 years of age are eligible to apply for joint membership.
How to apply
If you are already a BSH Member, contact us at [email protected] for more details.
If you are not yet a BSH Member, if you are eligible you will be able to indicate your interest on the first page of the membership application form.
Why become a joint member?
- Save money - joint members pay around £40 less than those who join each society separately.
- Save time - single sign-up for both societies, membership payable by direct debit.
- Convenience - one payment, two memberships with excellent membership benefits, including access to:
- Exclusive monthly membership updates to help keep you up-to-date with advances in haematology.
- Exclusive members-only research and travel grants.
- Discounted registration for our annual conference and events.
- The British Journal of Haematology (print and online): 24 issues a year - cost to non-members is £245.
- Apply to join one of the BSH Guidelines Sounding Boards to help to develop clinical guidelines.
- Educational videos including footage of Pitfalls and key sessions at our Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Discounted ACS Certification and HCPC Registration.
- Discounted publication in eJHaem, our Open Access Journal.
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge, work on interesting projects and make a difference by volunteering on BSH Committees.
- A discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings.
- Advanced and real-time haematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Campus.
- Regular updates about EHA and the latest haematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online).
- The EHA Membership Directory.
- Nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot.
- EHA Congress travel grants.